2022-06-15

My ideas were...

"
Plans for future teaching

In summer 2019 I will (D.V.) teach on animals that are or aren't like humans (using texts from antiquity to the 17th century)

In winter 2018/2020 I intend to teach on projects attempting to order our complete knowledge of nature - and sometimes also anything else that is relevant to philosophy [medical excursions will be in some cases unavoidable] - (from Pliny to the 17th century).

In summer 2020 then once again on Aristotle's biology. And at that same time I intend to start writing that book.
Should be finished in 2025. Then I'll be 63 years of age.
Thinking about teaching on history of logic in the #Renaissance for the last four years of my academic presence.

And I assume a very big part of these plans will be greatly altered by reality.

#Philosophy
".

Back then in 2919. And then there was COVID. And other changes 
And I decided to direct my main focus on playing the harpsichord from late spring of 2023 onwards.

So: this most probably will be my last posting on this blog.

Bye.

And thanks a lot for all that fish (ancient, rinascimental, present, future, whatever)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen